(on Lake Michigan)
The City of Montague owns the 600 feet of Lake Michigan shoreline immediately north of the White Lake Channel, in White River Township. Medbery Park has a small picnic area, restrooms (no running water), a beach volleyball court (bring your own net) and park benches along the channel to sit and enjoy the view. Of course, you can fish from any place along the channel. Medbery Park and the White Lake Channel are handicap accessible.
The park is located at:
7340 Life Guard Road, Montague, MI
» Get Directions
- Park hours are from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- No fireworks allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass bottles are permitted.
- No overnight camping or parking is permitted.
- Vehicles permitted in parking area only, no RVs.
- There is no lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
For your own safety, please stay off the Lake Michigan channel walls during bad weather.